Description:Ã‚Â CNN’s Larry King and his panel discuss BP chief executive officer Tony Hayward’s testimony on Capitol Hill.
Source:Ã‚Â CNN.com Ã¢â‚¬â€œ video report
Questions for discussion:
- Summarize the main arguments presented by the panel in this discussion about the appropriation of Ã¢â‚¬Å“blameÃ¢â‚¬Â for the oil spill and its aftermath.
- What is your view of corporate and government responsibility in this matter?
- Do you believe that President Obama was correct in his handling of BP?
- Are there any longer term ramifications for the industry now that this ecological disaster has occurred?
- How might you expect oil companies and governments behave in the future?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.