Description:Ã‚Â Research In Motion is readying a slate of new devices and software as it looks to keep its BlackBerry smartphone from losing more ground to touch-screen devices like Apple’siPhone and iPad. Sarah Silver has details
Source: Marketwatch.com Ã¢â‚¬â€œ video report
Questions for discussion:
- Do you think Ã¢â‚¬Å“everyoneÃ¢â‚¬Â will eventually own their own smartphone?
- Do you think there will continue to be a distinction between brands such as RIM and Apple or will all competitors eventually offer models for the business and consumer markets?
- As for the segment on virtual currency, can you think of any other ways that game developers can generate revenues?
- Who is the target market for virtual currency?
- How big a market do you think these people are in terms of supporting the free-access games?