Description:Ã‚Â Brokers are rock stars, cabbies flip condos, and shacks are going for $1 million
Questions for discussion:
Summarize the arguments presented that explain real estate price movements in Vancouver.
- Do you think a bubble is forming?
- What might trigger prices to fall?
- Do you thinkÃ‚Â that any of the economic and banking differences that exist inÃ‚Â U.S. and Canada significantly affect the real estate markets in each country?
- What is the primary factor that determines the value of real estate in any location?
- How important are interest rates in predicting real estate prices?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.