Description:Ã‚Â Room to Read has built over 10,000 libraries around the world using big business practices and social networking.
Source:Ã‚Â CNNMoney.com Ã¢â‚¬â€œ video report
Questions for discussion:Ã‚Â
- Why is literacy a fundamental pillar of economic development?
- How is the development of literacy skills going to help businesses profit in the future?
- Do you believe that businesses that support John WoodÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s effort are motivated by altruistic goals alone?
- How can social networking help with fundraising?
- How else can social networking sites help through publicizing this not-for profit global organization and effort?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.