Description:Ã‚Â Research In Motion just unveiled its first BlackBerry touchscreen device with a slide-out keyboard and featuring its much-anticipated BlackBerry OS 6 software. Lauren Goode, Spencer Ante and George Stahl have details and analysis.
Source: Marketwatch.com Ã¢â‚¬â€œ video report
Questions for discussion:Ã‚Â
- Summarize the comments made about RIMÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s new Blackberry Torch.
- Do you agree with the analysis?
- Is the target market for smart phones converging into one indistingusiable form aimed at both business people and consumers?
- Ã‚Â How would you market the Torch?
- How would you expect Apple to react to the introduction of the Torch?
- On the second item in the report, do you believe there is a greater amount of competition in the epublishing and eretailing arena?Ã‚Â
- Do you think there is a rush to the lowest market price for ebooks?