Description:Ã‚Â The history of USA Today is full of firsts for the newspaper business: the first general-interest national paper of its kind, the first to use color widely in charts and photographs and once first in the number of copies printed each day.
Questions for discussion:
- Do you think the reorganization effort will revitalize revenues for USA Today?
- What gives USA Today competitive advantage over other newspapers and news organizations?
- Is there anything different in their digital effort in comparison to other news sources?
- What would you recommend to the firm in order to give it some advantage over its competitors?
- Would you be an investor in stocks of the firm today?