Description: 4Food uses social networks like Twitter and Foursquare in lieu of traditional marketing to let customers share their own burger creations.
Source: CNNMoney.com Ã¢â‚¬â€œ video report
Questions for discussion:
- What do you think of the use of social marketing, as demonstrated by this small business?
- Do you think social media works better for small businesses than it can for big?
- Would you use social media to promote this business as expected by the owners?
- Why do you suppose so many people have responded to this promotional strategy?
- How can this small business encourage more compliance by customers and response by receivers of social media messaging?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.