Description: As Apple launches the iPad in China, locally-made wannabes are released at a fraction of the price.
Source: CNNMoney.comÃ‚Â Ã¢â‚¬â€œ video report
Questions for discussion:Ã‚Â
- Do you think consumers will look at these devices as equivalents to Apple iPads?Ã‚Â
- How is Apple able to sell iPads at five times the price of these devices?
- Why do you think the price is so much lower than AppleÃ¢â‚¬â„¢sÃ‚Â iPads?
- How important is the software in these devices to consumers?
- On what basis should the Chinese manufacturers market these products to consumers?