Description: Off of the coast of Great Britain, 100 wind turbines power 200,000 homes
Source: CNNMoney.com Ã¢â‚¬â€œ video report
Questions for discussion:Ã‚Â
- Do you think this energy business would be as successful, without government subsidies?
- What role should government play in helping emerging enterprises establish themselves?
- Are subsidies fair to other energy companies?
- How important is the Ã¢â‚¬Å“globalÃ¢â‚¬Â nature of this business?
- Why are governments so ready to offer subsidies to this sort of business start-up?
- What could be a limitation to the long term success of this business?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.