Description:Ã‚Â AS the sun rose over the mountains circling Los Reyes, a town in the Mexican state of MichoacÃƒÂ¡n, one morning in March 2009, a caravan of more than 300 heavily armed law enforcement agents set out on a raid.
Questions for discussion:
- Summarize how Microsoft deals with piracy?
- Why is fighting piracy so important to Microsoft?
- What are the criticisms of this strategy?
- What are the ethical and social issues related to piracy?
- Are there alternative strategies for the firm to follow that would solve the problem?