Description: Gapminder.org’s Hans Gosling shows Fareed Zakaria how countries like China and Indonesia will pass the U.S. in key economic metrics.
Source:Ã‚Â CNNMoney.com Ã¢â‚¬â€œ video report
Link:Ã‚Â Ã‚Â http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2011/03/04/n_gps_rosling2.cnnmoney/
Questions for discussion:Ã‚Â
- Summarize the analysis presented in this report.
- Do you agree that there is room enough in the upper sector of the chart for all countries as argued by Hans Gosling?
- What could interfere with this progress?
- What will facilitate business and economic growth?
- Why has Japanese growth slowed?
- What is the solution, as logically argued by Hans Gosling?