Description: If you’ve ever eaten a hamburger at a fast-food restaurant, White Castle deserves at least some of the credit. The Columbus, Ohio-based chain is famous for its cheap, small burgers. It’s also widely regarded as the first fast-food hamburger chain in the United States.
Source: CNBC.com – video report
Date: Nov 19, 2019
Questions for discussion:
- Summarize the history of the firm.
- How is the White Castle brand unique?
- Why isn’t White Castle a fast-food giant?
- Prepare a sketch of a future plan for White Castle?
- Does White Castle present a good investment opportunity?