Description: WASHINGTON, D.C. — At the end of President Joe Biden’s first year in office, Americans’ satisfaction with the government’s regulation of businesses and industries has fallen eight percentage points to 28%, the lowest point since 2016 when Gallup first began tracking this measure annually. Dissatisfaction is at a new high of 60% and includes 29% of U.S. adults who prefer less government regulation, 18% who favor more and 13% who are dissatisfied but say it should remain about the same.
Date: Feb 07, 2022
Questions for discussion:
- What does the research say about satisfaction with government regulations on businesses and industries?
- What does the research say about satisfaction about the size and influence of major corporations?
- Are you surprised by these results?
- What might be contributing to these statistics?
- What might this mean for the future of large firms like Meta and Google?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.