Description: The Anti-Defamation League is urging Adidas to sever ties with Ye, calling out his recent hateful comments in a letter to Adidas CEO Kasper Rorsted and Chairman Thomas Rabe. The rapper and designer, formerly known as Kanye West, has in recent weeks made several degrading remarks about Jewish people and targeted his business partners with public threats. In September, he parted ways with retailer Gap, and earlier this month, Adidas said it was reviewing its relationship with Ye.
Date: Oct 20, 2022
Questions for discussion:
- Would severing ties with Ye likely affect Adidas sales?
- How might it affect its brand and public image?
- Do you think Adidas’ brand and public image would be affected if it did nothing after being called to public attention?
- What would you advise management do?
- How should investors view the stock, at this time?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.