Description:Ã‚Â Three years ago, Apple wasn’t in the mobile phone business at all. Now, it’s rolling out the fourth generation of its game-changing iPhone. WSJ’s Walt Mossberg reviews the iPhone 4, which he says has a number of cool new features as well as a “big downside.”
Source: Marketwatch.com Ã¢â‚¬â€œ video report
Questions for discussion:
- Summarize the improvements to the iPhone that are in this latest version?
- Do you think it represents good value for the price?
- What price do you think customers would be willing to pay for monthly data-plans at AT&T?
- Is the target customer mostly a consumer or business client?
- What other features would you like to see in your version of an ideal smartphone?