Description: Deciding to buy a smart phone is the easy part. With dozens of models on the market — add one more after Motorola’s Droid X went on sale Thursday — picking your perfect phone requires hours of research on countless details.
Questions for discussion:
- What are the main selling features for each phone?
- Do you think the marketplace is crowded with too many choices for buyers or that there is room for more competitors?
- Why are the sales of these products tied to 2 and 3 years service plans?
- Could they be successfully soldÃ‚Â withoutÃ‚Â phone service carriers affiliation?
- Are there other affiliates that could co-market these devices?